How would you describe Pizza ?
Pizza is a flat open faced baked bread dough which is originally originated from Italy, and comprises of a level round, firm rised mixture covered with a layer of sauce and a layer of at least one fixing like :- meat, fish, vegetables and organic product and is regulary finished with a layer of cheddar cheese or any other cheese u like.
Margarita is one of the famous, simplest and traditionally eaten Pizza in the world.
Nutritional Facts of Pizza
Ingredients for Pizza dough
- 2 cups (355ml) warm water (105 degree F – 115 degree F)
- 2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- 1 tablespoon active dry yeast
- 2 tablespoon extra virgin Olive oil
- Refine flour
What is the best flour for making Pizza Dough ?
For making the best Pizza Dough I always use all purpose flour (11% protein or higher). It’s mot necessarily the flour but how you go about making the pizza that counts.
How to active your yeast ?
- In a small bowl add 2 cup of water , water must be luke warm ( Not too cold and not so hot)
- Than add the some pinch of sugar to the water.
- Now, add 1 tbsp of yeast , stir to combine and let it rest for about 5 minutes.
- To know the yeast is active it will dissolve in water and mixture will bubbles.
How to make Pizza Dough ?
- Combine the refine flour, sugar, yeast and genuine salt in the bowl of a stand blender and consolidate. While the blender is running, add the water and 2 tablespoons of the oil and beat until the batter structures into a ball.
- If the dough is sticky, add additional flour, 1 tablespoon at a time, until the dough comes together in a solid ball. If the dough is too dry, add additional water, 1 tablespoon at a time. Scrape the dough into a lightly floured surface and gently knead into a smooth firm ball.
- Oil an enormous bowls with the leftover 2 teaspoons olive oil, add the dough and cover the bowl with plastic wrap and put it in a warm place to allow it to form its size, around 2 – 3 hours .The more time you keep the dough the more it taste good.
- Turn the dough out into a lightly floured surface and divide it into 2 equal pieces. Cover each with the clean towel or plastic wrap and let them rest for 10 minutes.
What are the Ingredients for topping ?
For the toppings you can keep the ingredients as your wish.
- Tomato puree or Tomato sauce (Napolitana)
- Mozzarella cheese
- Black olive
- Beef minced
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Basil leaf
|METHOD||Knead, topping and Bake|
- Pre-heat the oven at the highest temperature and that is 550 degree F. Pre heat the baking stone for at least 15 minutes, the higher the temperature the better . This recipe makes two 10 inch Pizzas and they should be able to cook in 8- to 12 minutes.
- Stretch dough to form pizza base and keep the pizza or tomato sauce evenly allover the pizza base. Now, follow the topping directions below ,than place in oven .
- Turn pizza at 4 minutes so it cooks evenly, and check at 8 minutes. Take out early if cheese gets too brown.
- Now, your Classic Pizza is ready to serve.